Our firm can prepare the legal paperwork on behalf of corporate clients that either have a United States presence or conduct substantial trade with the United States and who require the transfer of staff to the United States.

If you are an employee/representative of a company that requires staff to be transferred to the United States, then please contact us as we may be able to assist you.

Additionally, if your company requires the transfer of numerous employees, you may be eligible to receive a concessionary rate for the legal services that we provide.

L1 Intra-company Transferee Visas

This visa allows foreign companies that have businesses in the United States to transfer staff from overseas offices to work in their United States offices. It also allows United States companies with offices overseas to bring in foreign nationals to work for them.

You are likely to be eligible if you are an executive, manager or specialized employee of a foreign corporation that has branches in the United States or vice versa.

E1 Treaty Trader Visas

This visa allows business people to come to the United States to engage actively in the substantial trade of goods and/or services between the United States and the foreigner’s country of nationality.