BusinessBroker.com is a service of Corporate Investment Business Brokers, a southwest Florida based business brokerage firm, serving all of Florida with a focus on the following Lee County communities:
- Boca Grande: Tourism and fishing are the economic base on this tranquil seven mile long island that boasts no high rises and no traffic lights, a 104 year old lighthouse, and a street with 80 year old Banyan trees. Pristine white sand beaches stretch the entire Gulf side of the Island, while protected waterways weave in and around the natural mangrove shoreline along the bay side.
- Bonita Springs: Known as The Gateway to The Gulf, is home to some of the most beautiful beaches and islands along the Gulf of Mexico. In addition to the beaches, Bonita Springs also has extensive freshwater lakes and streams. Boating, Fishing, Shelling and Sunning and, of course, Golf are just some of the wonderful outdoor activities that Bonita Springs offers.
- Cape Coral: Cape Coral is made up of 114 square miles of land and is the largest city in Southwest Florida and the largest between Tampa and Miami. With golf courses, tennis courts, boat ramps, athletic parks, natural preserves, and more, the quality of life in Cape Coral is second to none.
- Estero: Ideally located between Naples and Bonita Springs to the south and Fort Myers to the north, Estero offers easy access to I-75 and U.S. 41, the area’s major north-south corridors. Florida Gulf Coast University, an accredited member of the state’s university system, is just minutes away. So is Southwest Florida International Airport, which boasts Foreign Trade Zone status.
- Fort Myers: Established in 1886, Fort Myers is the historical and governmental hub of Lee County. It is the gateway to the Southwest Florida region, which is a major tourist destination in Florida.
- Fort Myers Beach: Over 1.8 million annual visitors enjoy the beaches, fishing, shopping, dinning, golf, tennis and entertainment on the sandy shores of Fort Myers Beach. The Beach gained a reputation as the World’s Safest Beach because of no undertow and shallow water. People can walk the entire 7-mile length of the island along its sandy shores.
- Lehigh Acres: Lehigh Acres got its start in the mid 1950s when Chicago businessman Lee Ratner needed a tax shelter. He had sold his pest control business, and he faced the possibility of losing most of his earnings to the high capital gains tax of that era. Ratner heard that cattle was a good investment for people in his predicament, and he bought 18,000 acres of land in eastern Lee County and named it the Lucky Lee Ranch. After ranching for a while, and despite having no prior development experience, Ratner joined with Gerald H. Gould, a Florida advertising executive, Manuel Riskin, a Chicago CPA, and Edward Shapiro, a former Chicagoan who was in the real estate business in California, and began land sales at Lehigh Acres.
- Sanibel Island: Sanibel Island has everything one could wish for…excellent restaurants, accommodations, golfing, tennis, fishing, boating, shopping, bike paths, canoes, theatrical productions, the renowned J.N. “Ding Darling” National Wildlife Refuge & Bird Sanctuary. Since 1884 Point Ybel Lighthouse has guided seafarers to Sanibel Island’s shores.
- Captiva Island: You will be captivated by beautiful, alluring Captiva Island, where once, it is said, pirates roamed, conquistadors explored and Calusa indians called home. The mystery and adventure is still here. Treasures to be found in the way of a good life, spectacular white sand beaches scattered with “treasures from the sea”, pastel colored seashells and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. There are superb accommodations, restaurants & shopping. Golfing, tennis, fishing, boating, children’s activities abound.